We’re looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent and forward thinking person with at least 5 years agency experience delivering design and build projects. If you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment and have a passion for all things digital then we’d love to talk to you.
About the role
With over 30 years experience in the world of design and branding and a solid reputation for delivering exceptional, award-winning brand work, 999 has entered an exciting new era as part of the Equator family.
The potent combination of 999’s brand experience (top 15 DBA effective design agency) and Equator’s digital expertise (top 20 Econsultancy interactive agency) is already delivering an abundance of diverse new opportunities with major brands and high-profile clients.
You’ll be overseeing our digital projects across a broad range of sectors and clients, managing large and small budgets.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for the planning, resourcing and management of digital projects, from web builds with complex integrations to bespoke email campaigns across all manner of new technologies
- Discovery, requirements gathering, scoping and workshop facilitation skills.
- Ownership of creating robust technical and functional specifications, project plans and project documentation.
- Responsible for the flow of information between Client Services and the Technical and Design teams
- Ensure all project risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively
- Planning and facilitating daily stand up meetings, retrospectives and reviews
- Prepare and distribute progress reports
- Define and manage project management processes with support from the wider Client Services team to improve our approach to agile design and web development
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience including full knowledge of the project lifecycle/running multiple projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have exceptionally strong project related digital background and hands-on approach.
- A solid understanding of both technical and digital creative processes
- Experience of content management systems
- Willingness to travel and work on-site with clients when required
- Experienced in software development and project management best practise and supporting methodologies, knowledge of Agile (Scrum) preferable.
- A good team player.
- Agile Project Management framework qualification (DSDM, Scrum, etc) would be an advantage
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A great working environment
- Pension scheme
Please send your CV and a short covering letter (with current salary details) telling us why you’re right for the role.